When the looks of other people are in your hands, it’s important that your business is looking good too. EasyPractice makes sure that you’ll only have to spend the bare minimum of time on administrative tasks related to your business so that you can put all your energy into your work. With an online booking and administration system you’ll have everything you need to make your business run smoothly.
The user friendly and professional looking online booking page makes it easy for your clients to book an appointment with you
As a permanent make up artist, visibility and availability are some of the most important parts of your business. It must be easy for your clients to find you online, and even easier for them to book an appointment with you. Furthermore it’s important for you that your online booking page looks professional and matches the rest of your business. With online booking from EasyPractice you get:
- The option to customise your booking page with images and descriptions to give it your personal touch.
- Easy and user friendly booking page.
- Automatic confirmation e-mails for your clients when they book an appointment.
- Free SMS-reminders so your clients never forget their appointments with you.
EasyPractice's own invoicing module helps you keep on top of your accounting
Accounting has never been the most interesting part of running a creative business, but unfortunately it’s a necessity to make everything run smoothly. It shouldn’t, however, be the thing that you spend most time doing, and that’s why EasyPractice’s accounting module automises the process as much as possible.
- Easy creation of invoices from templates that are sent directly to your clients in the system.
- It’s possible to automise invoicing with online payment.
- Key figures and statistics of your revenue and business.
I have always been super happy using EasyPractice. It’s simple, easy and fast. Thanks.
Be sure to get your payment - even if the client doesn't show up
With EasyPractice's own payment solution, EasyPay, you can choose to have payments for treatments reserved on your clients' accounts when booking. In this way you make sure that even if your client decides not to show up to their appointment, you still get your payment. No more being left empty-handed if your client forgets their appointment!