EasyPractice can help you to run and manage your clinic in every way. From taking bookings to sending invoices and holding appointments online, we’ve got you covered. EasyPractice is the online booking system designed specifically for clinics.
What your clinic needs
We know it takes time to keep up with all of the administration at a clinic, no matter the size. That’s why we have designed a system to cover all the aspects of clinic management and save you valuable time to spend with clients!
- Online booking so you don’t have to stay by the phone
- Multiple calendars for different locations or employees
- Easily accessible journals for each client’s records
- Encrypted messaging with clients
- Securely sending invoices
Easy to use functions and apps
Whatever you need at your clinic, we have functions and apps to help. You can customise your EasyPractice account with the apps that suit you to ensure that your clinic management system is perfect for your clinic! We are constantly developing new apps and functions too to ensure we develop with your clinic.
- Free SMS and email reminders for your clients
- Secure online payment
- Video meetings to take appointments online
- Vouchers to sell packages of services
- Online courses to share your content online
I’m super happy with EasyPractice. I use the system for both treatments, lecturing of teams, and billing. It’s easy, user-friendly and highly flexible as it is possible to do many of the settings by yourself. My clients also find it clever and easy to use.
Don't waste time on tasks which can be automated
Using your online booking system ensures that data is handled correctly and efficiently. This benefits you by helping you with tasks and benefits your clients by saving more time for them! Keeping everything in one place makes your everyday life easier, knowing where to find client notes at the click of a button while knowing your data is secure.
- Don't waste time on paperwork which can be automated
- No more creating invoices manually
- It's quick and easy to get started using EasyPractice