When you use the Appointment Status app, your calendar becomes clearer and easy to understand at just a single glance. Small icons remind you of the status of the appointment, whether it is finished, in progress, booked last minute, and many other options. You can also read more about the app Appointment Status.
Not only can you apply the commonly used options made available to you already, but you can customise the appointment statuses and choose your own with its own icon so that it is always relevant to your practice. 😄 Feel free to use your imagination and make your calendar give you all the information upfront.
Here is how to create your own:
Remember that it can be for anything you like. You have free creativity to add any icon and label.
- Go to Apps and activate ‘Appointment Status’
- Go to Settings > Appointment Status, and select ‘Add New Status’
- Choose a name and an icon for your new status.
- Don’t forget to scroll down to see the full range of options for icons.
- Once you have saved your new status you can activate it in the list of available statuses and you are ready to use the new status in your calendar!
If you need any help at all, just send me an email at [email protected] where I will be ready to answer any questions. Enjoy getting creative in your calendar! 🥳