We at EasyPractice have a payment solution, EasyPay, which allows your clients to pay for your services when they are booking online. Alternatively, you can choose to reserve the payment on their card and they will then be charged after their appointment has taken place.
EasyPay is an integrated part of EasyPractice and is in cooperation with Stripe.com, one of the world’s biggest providers of online payment solutions.
Perhaps you are concerned about the costs of online payment solutions but EasyPay is cheaper than most payment options and you are guaranteed to always pay the same price, with no hidden costs. EasyPay costs 2.9% + £0.22 per transaction with no monthly subscription fee or binding period.
Great reasons to use EasyPay, your online payment solution:
- EasyPay (and Stripe) adhere to the highest international security standards so you can be sure your payments are secure.
- The payment process is much simpler than competitors such as PayPal.
- You always know the amount you will be paying: 2.9% + £0.22 per transaction.
- See all your transactions in the EasyPay tab in EasyPractice.
- You do not have to input any information as your clients can pay online themselves.
- EasyPay is a fast way for your clients to pay for your services.
To start using EasyPay, just to go Apps -> EasyPay, and click ‘Activate’.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll get right back to you. 😀